Check your UAN status online through UAN member Portal
The universal account number is a unique number offer to each and every employee’s PF. It is 12 digit numbers that connected with a various PF member ID. And the UAN does not change in your lifetime no matter how many companies you changed in your life but the number is always with you and the UAN number is used to access your provident money. All the employees get the universal account number even the unemployed persons and students also can get this number, which is used throughout your life when you get the job. You can get your universal account number from the online. And you can also check your UAN status through the online without any trouble and risk. The universal account number comes with the great features.
Once you get the UAN number activation and check your status easily through the online by clicking a single button. After getting the universal account number people really want to know about the position of their UAN status whether it has allotted or not in the list. Previously employees go and ask their higher officers like their UAN number position or they going to the EPFO office to know about their status but you no need to go anywhere and no need to ask anyone about your universal account number status because the great option is available in your hand. You can check your UAN status through the online and the procedure is given below.
How to check the UAN status through the online?
If you want to check your UAN status without any trouble then you can use the online process to know about your UAN status. Before going to check your UAN status you must have a PF number because you can’t able to check your UAN status without the help of provident fund number. If you have means
- You just primarily visit the UAN official website
- After opening the website you see the know UAN status option on the screen
- After that, you click on the know UAN status option
- Then you have to select the state and region and PF region of yours from the drop down menu
- And select appropriate state and region of yours and the first two columns are mechanically filled in.
- After select the state and region there is a need of establishment code and there is a link that will aid you to obtain establishment code easily
- You can see the option of click here to get the establishment code
- Then click on that option to get the establishment code
- After obtain the establishment code turn on the check status button to check the universal account number status like the number is positioned or not
- There will a pop-up message is shown on the screen that shows the UAN is positioned to you or not.
- The pop-up message shows that your universal account number is allotted to the provident fund member ID
- Then you will get the next page
- After that, you need have to fill your details like your name, date of birth, mobile number, and password, confirm password and finally enter the captcha code.
- After fill all the details you will next page
- Then enter the provident fund number in the given column
- Finally, click on the UAN status.
UAN status activation process
After checking the UAN status through the online you can activate your UAN status for receive the universal account number status to your mobile number. It is one of the easy and simple ways to know about your UAN status each and every month.
- You can active your universal account number status through the mobile number
- Just fill the details of your like your name, date of birth, password and much more
- Then you can get the pin number to your registered mobile number
- If you don’t know about the pin number just take the UAN card and see the pin number in the card
- Enter your pin number in the given column
- Then the UAN status activation process is completed
- Finally, your completed the UAN activation process and know your status immediately
Now you will get the UAN status to your mobile number without any trouble. And you can easily check your provident fund status with the help of the universal account number.
- epf balance
- pf claim status
- pf transfer
- uan login portal
- pf withdrawal rules & TDS
- uan status
- uan activation
- provident fund scheme
- unified member portal
- uan helpdesk login
- epf payment