Transfer Your PF Funds To A New PF Account
In before, many individuals spent the majority of their working days with the same employer as well as retired from the same organization or company. Now, people work in various private sectors, so they get a chance to change their job when they need. And with the change of job, workplace change from one place to another location is also quite common. When you change your job, you need to do much paperwork for getting relieved, join elsewhere and collect dues.
When you are joining the new employer and changing jobs, you have a chance to close your existing PF account as well as open a new one. It is smarter to transfer the funds to your previous PF account to the fresh one. Earlier, this kind of PF transfer included some paperwork such as submitting your transfer form from the old company to the new employer, but with the introduction of specialized internet self-service portal offered by EPFO, it has turned into hassle-free and easier.
Benefits of the PF transfer
- When closing your old account ahead of five years, your cash becomes taxable. However, if you transfer your money, you can get an excellent chance to enjoy your overall hard earned money.
- You can also avail the partial withdrawal facilities on the PF transfer for certain reasons such as the building or purchasing a home, marriage of your daughter, medical treatment and much more.
- You can get the prevailing amount of interest from EPFO
Guide to go about the PF transfer
The EPFO permits fund transfers. It is a time consuming as well as cumbersome process since you need to get the Form 13 which is signed by your previous employer and then submit it to your new employer. Additionally, you need to send this form to the post which may get misplaced or lost. If you want to avoid the unwanted hassles, you can look for the best and new service which is popularly known as EPFO online. If you desire to find out more useful details regarding this fund transferring technique, you can read the following passage carefully. This guide comes with lots of significant details regarding the EPFO online.
- epf balance
- pf claim status
- pf transfer
- uan login portal
- pf withdrawal rules & TDS
- uan status
- uan activation
- provident fund scheme
- unified member portal
- uan helpdesk login
- epf payment
Useful details of EPFO online
The EPFO online get more popular among the employees because it helps them to get many funds transferring conveniences and benefits. There are many employees use this kind of service for transferring the PF funds. These are the major attractions and highlights of this service that attracts many employees towards it and encourage them to utilize it for transferring their PF funds in an easier manner.
Guide For Online PF Fund Transfer
The following guidelines help you to log into a portal of EPFO and get the facility to transfer your PF amounts from one company to another. Once you assign the Universal Account Number, transfer your funds easily.
- Visit the http://members.epfoservices.in/home.php where you can create the login ID based on UAN
- You can enter into a new page where you can enter the required details
- You can also fill the state where your employer is available and search through establishment number or name for the drop-down menu.
- Once you fill the details, you can click on the Check Eligibility option
- You can know about your eligibility and register on this EPFO site
- You can submit your photo ID like driving license, PAN card or Aadhaar
- When you submit your PIN successfully, you will receive the confirmation message
- It will let you visit the member claims website of EPFO. For logging in your account, you can offer the phone number and document ID as well as see every option
- Here, you can click on the request for account transfer
- Now you can access as well as fill in the transfer form of PF. In this form,
you need to fill 3 broad portions including:
- In the first step, you can enter your personal details
- After that, you can fill the information of your previous PF account
- Finally, you can properly fill the information of new PF account
- You claim can be successfully attested by the current or previous employer.
- If you fill the form correctly, you can ensure that the filled details are correct
- You can enter the captcha code and receive PIN
- Additionally, you can click on “I Agree.”
- Once you enter your PIN, your claim transfer process is started
- Also, you can check the PF transfer status via the portal
- It is how simple, the amounts transfer of your PF account has become via the internet portal.