Check your PF claim status online
The provident fund is a most important one in every one life, people can access the provident fund after their retirement or when they left their jobs from their company. So people want to check their provident fund status for their safety and satisfaction. Previous days checking the PF claim status is not at all the easy things because there is many procedures are obtained in the field but now you no need to wait for checking your PF claim status by spending your energy and money and also time.
Each and every process is changed for checking your Pf claim in an easy and simple way. When you are a plan to check your PF claim the process does not take too much of time to bring the accurate status because it takes few simple steps. It is a great process for those who have no idea about hope to obtain their provident fund and take the actions on them. Now you can check your PF claim status through the online, this facility is provided by the government. The government offers the features of checking their PF balance as well downloading the PF passbooks and also other related features. All the features are simple to handle by the users and there is no complicated issue.
Benefits of checking PF claim status
There are so many benefits are available to access the provident fund claim checking through the online such as
- You no need to stand in the big queue in front of the EPFO office because the online facility is available to check your Pf balance.
- You should only view your PF balance and there is no chances to anyone view your PF balance without your permission.
- Simple and hassle free process to view a claim status
- The PF claim status is updated often and when an action takes place.
- It helps to save your valuable time and energy
- You can check your PF claim balance no matter wherever you stayed in.
Required things to check your PF balance
It does ask too much of documents and it does take too much time
- You just use your PF account number
- PF regional office of your employer
- Company code and extension code
These things are most important things for checking your Provident fund claim status and you no need to use more documents to get the claim status from the online.
- epf balance
- pf claim status
- pf transfer
- uan login portal
- pf withdrawal rules & TDS
- uan status
- uan activation
- provident fund scheme
- unified member portal
- uan helpdesk login
- epf payment
How to check the PF claim status
Checking your Pf balance is a simple task that makes your time so simple and easy so you no need to spend much time to get your Pf claim status. Just use your mobile phone with the help of internet connections and check your PF claim status immediately.
- Before going to check your claim status you just visit the EPFO official website
- Next, you must turn on for employees under our service section
- Then turn on the options of knowing your PF claim status under the service section
- Then you will automatically enter into the next page and the screen will show the option of click here for knowing the claim status.
- And the new page will open instantly with a single field where you select the state of provident fund office
- Then in the next page, you will view a list of EPFO organizations in the chosen city
- You have to select a relevant office
- Once you select a relevant office then the office code and region code is automatically get filled
- After that, you have to type in the establishment code of your employer in the third column
- Then fill your account number in the given box
- Finally once recheck your all the filled details
- Then click on the submit button to complete the process
- After click on the submits button, you will immediately view your PF claim status accurately without any risk factors.
Once you activate your Pf account number to check your claim status through the online then you no need to check your details often because you will get the PF claim status related messages to your mobile phone. This SMS facility is a great one for you to check your PF claim status without any trouble. Just simply use the internet facilities for checking your PF claim status within a few seconds. Each and every month you exactly know about how much amount will be deposited to your bank account as a PF by getting the SMS to your phone.