Get all E aadhar services online by uidai India. adhar update, aadhaar correction e aadhar card download, check aadhar card status by name & DOB Mobile number update, retrieve forgotten aadhaar number update new mobile Number etc.
Ways to download E aadhar card through the online
E aadhar is a unique identification number which is issued by UIDAI to individuals for many purposes of establishing a specific identification of every single person. E aadhaar is really a 12-digit number as well as not a car which is unique for every individual those who enroll or apply to obtain his/her aadhaar number. The UIDAI is the regulatory body for this. It is meant for individuals of any age for the purpose of establishing identities. It is not a compulsory approach and it is voluntary based and any person those who is interested in having E adhaar number for him/his can enroll or apply to get. E aadhar will be valid for the entire life of any individual as well as does not to be altered from time to time. A single person can obtain his/her aadhaar number for free of cost. it can also be used when opening a bank account, applying for a passport, booking e-tickets as well as many places where there is a need to give your identity proof. It will be your ID proof which will provide you with the simplest process of explaining who you are. This is essential for every person, as well as you, can apply for an aadhaar card then you can check your status from the online.
E aadhar Online services by Uidai
- aadhar card status,
- aadhar application form
- e aadhaar verification,
- adhar update
Download your e aadhar card @ eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
Whether you want to download your E aadhar card from the online, then you will have to follow those below steps because then only you download aadhaar card through the online process at a free charge. So, you can carefully follow those easy steps.
- • First of all, you have to visit the e aadhar card official website and be sure to pick you to have to aadhaar on top of the form.
- • Enter you aadhaar number with a specified box and then you can enter your full name as well as pin code of your permanent address.
- • Enter the text as shown on your screen in tap above picture text.
- • This is a time to click on get one-time password button and then you can enter OTP in the last box noted as enter OTP.
- • Finally, you will click on validates as well as a download button.
- • Your card will be downloaded in a PDF file format. Password to open that file is the area pin code number which you have to give at the time of registration of aadhaar card.
Hence, these are the simplest steps for downloading your aadhaar card through the online process.