Need To Track The Pan Card Status By Using Simple And Easiest Way
Pan card status: PAN (permanent account number) card is provided by income tax department. It is highly useful for everyday income tax payer. It enables the income tax department to link all transactions of the person. The transaction may be any type includes tax payments, specified transactions, and correspondence.
Pan is one of the Identifications of the person those who linked with income tax department. if you are applying for pan card, you can track the pan card status through online. The following guidelines will help people can easily track their pan card status. It also includes some appropriate information on the person’s transaction processes. There are many reasons why people want to track the status of the pan card.
Guidelines for tracking pan card status:
There are many ways are available to track pan card status. When you access the online for tracking the status of pan you can feel more convenient instead of using other ways. The simple guidelines will help people those who like to know their pan card status. Tracking status through online is quite simple and takes less time. The following guidelines help to know pan card status at UTI’s and NSDL’s web portals.
- • First, of people those who like to track their pan card status they want to open the official website
- • People will be diverted to the tracking UTI web portal app page. First people want to select the type of pan card application in the given options such as new application F49A, application form 49AA and CSF.
- • People want to select the first option like new application F49A if they like to track the status of their pan card.
- • After that candidates want to enter the 15 digit coupon number or application number in the specific field correctly.
- • Then click the submit button after filling the form with all valid details.
- • Finally, you can see you pan can status on your device display.
Track pan card status here
The above-mentioned methods are highly useful for people easily track the pan card status. This is the simple process and people don’t spend much money and time for checking the status through online. However, simply use your mobile device to open the official website with an internet connection. With the use of the facility, people can track the status with staying in their home and any other places. Therefore, make use the simple process to track or check the pan status easily.
Track pan card status here at https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html
Pan card status
Pan card is known as a Permanent account number.It acts as a code for identification of Indian nationals, especially who pay income tax in India. it is a unique 10-character Alphanumeric identifier issued to all the taxpayers under the Indian income tax act, 1961. The Pan card number like ATRNP4536S and it is issued by the Indian income tax department under the supervision of Central board of direct tax(CBDT). The Pan card is mandatory for financial transactions, that are opening a bank account, sale or purchase of assets, receiving taxable salary or fees, it is mainly used for the high amount of transactions.
Pan status is a facility to check Pan card status through online. It informs to applicants Pan card delivery status. Indian income tax department facilities to customers to find the Pan card application status through online. Candidate can find the Pan card application status NSDL portal. Applicants can track their application status after 5 days of the applied date. The person can find the Pan card status without acknowledgment number. Applicants find the Pan status by using a name of date birth.
Check Pan card status
Here applicants track application status through the NSDL portal. Candidates enter the acknowledgment number then track application status. Following is the process of track Pan card application status.
- Click on the Following link to find the Pan card status: https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html
- Select the application type New PAN/Change Request.
- Here two options for tracking application status. First, is entering your Acknowledgement number. The second one is filling up your name and date of birth.
- Next type the 15 digit acknowledgment number in the blank box.
- If you select for name and date of birth fill up the relative details.
- Finally, click on Submit option.
- Now read the status Pan card appeared on the screen.
Track Pan card status by Name/Date of birth
Indian income tax department provides online services to a user to apply for the Pan card and tracks the application status of Pan card. Tax Information Network(TIN) facilitates to applicants to find the PAN card application status through the NSDL portal. Following is the process of Track Pan status.
- Firstly visit the official website of NSDL portal.
- Click on the Tack Pan tab.
- And select the type of application Pan new or Change Pan.
- Select the opt type search by name and date birth.
- Enter the applicant surname, middle name and last name in required boxes.
- Next, enter the Date birth of applicants.
- Finally, click on Submit button and you will get Check Pancard status.
Track Pan card application status by SMS
Applicants easy to track the application status by SMS facility.Candidates find the status through your phone. Applicants can do this SMSing NSDLPAN followed by 15 digit acknowledgement number send to the 57575. You will get current application status via SMS.
Track application status By Phone call
Tax information network(TIN) provide phone call services to track the current application status. Candidates if the call to 020-27218080 number they will give current Pan card application status.