Benefit to access the ESIC Payment
ESI payment scheme is a type of social security scheme for the employees in the organisations. It is a most important role in the employee’s life and it covers only the employee who earning below 15,000 per month. For the ESIC Payment, the employer will deduct some amount of their salary and pay to the ESI office in the name of the particular employee. Each and every top most corporate companies and government offices provide the ESI scheme for the employee’s benefits. The employees registered under the scheme are entitled to medical treatment for themselves and their requirements. The ESI scheme is benefits for the employee and also their family members. This ESI fund is a contributory fund in which both the employer and employee contribute 6.5%.
Benefits of ESIC payment
The ESIC payment is significantly used for the medical treatment of the employees in a perfect manner. It is most important for each and every employee because they don’t know when they got sick so the ESIC payment is helping cure their sickness. And the list of benefits is
- Medical benefits
- Maternity benefits
- Disablement benefits
- Dependant’s benefit
Medical benefits: the complete medical treatment is providing to those who are insured by the ESIC payment. An employee can get this scheme to them and their family members like parents, wife and also their children’s. And there is no upper limit on expenditure on the treatment of an insured person or his family members. The medical benefits are also offered to the retired and permanently disabled insured persons and their family members. The ESIC payment of an annual premium token is Rs.120.
Maternity benefits: it is a most important and irresistible benefit for the pregnancy. It is payable for three months and that is extendable by further one month on medical advice at the rate of all the wage subject to contribution for 70 days in the preceding year.
Disablement benefits: the disablement benefits have two parts one is temporary disablement benefit and another one is permanent disablement benefit. The temporary disablement is provided to the employee from the day one of entering insurable employment and irrespective of containing paid any payment in case of employment injury. And it is at the rate of 90% of salary is payable as long as disability continuous. And the permanent disablement benefit is paid at the rate of 90% of salary in the range of monthly payment. And the payment is depending upon the extent of loss of earning capacity as authorised by a medical board.
Dependants benefit: it paid at the rate of 90% of salary in the range of monthly payment to the beneficiary of the deceased insured person in cases where the death happened for the reason of occupational hazards.
How to get the ESI number
Employee can get the ESIC number with the help of few steps
- Just visit the official site of ESI office
- And click on the option of ESIC registration
- Just turn on that ESIC registration option and fill your details in the given boxes like your name, date of birth, PF number, mobile number and much more.
- And you need have to submit some documents with the application forms such as
- Registration certificate
- Monthly-wise employment position
- Salary details
- PAN card and address proof of the employee
- A copy of bank statement and much more.
- Copy of you and your family members photo
- And finally click on the submit button to get the ESIC number
- After done these all the process your will get the ESIC number
- And the organisation will get an identification number.
- Then finally you could get the medical benefits with the help of ESIC number.
How to check the ESIC payment status
Checking your ESIC status through the online is a simple and easy way because it does not take too much time and your energy to show your ESIC status.
- Visit the official website of ESIC office
- After that, you will get the view status page
- After that, you start to enter your grievance number in the given column and you can also enter your password if anything you have in the given column
- Next, the screen should show some verification number you must enter the verification number of the given box
- After that, you can click on the submit button
- After clicking the submit button you instantly see your ESIC Payment status without any trouble.