Check EPF Balance Real Time
EPF is the beneficial features for all employees who work for the right company. It makes the worker save a certain amount of money as savings in their specific EPF account. The individual who work for years without accessing their EPF account nevertheless they want to know the balance. Here, you can take a look at the following guides to check the EPF balance via an online platform. When the introduction of online, all the features easy for the customer to encounter all their needs.
Four effective ways to check out EPF balance:-
- Checking EPF balance via online: You have to make sure all the essential details like EPFf account number and password before you go to check out the balance.
- The first thing, you have to visit the official online portal to know the current EPF balance.
- The official portal http://www.epfindia.com/site_en/KYEPFB.php paste it in any of the desktop or mobile web browsers.
- Now, you have to stay for awhile still the page loads completely.
- In the web page bottom, the option of know your balance placed and you have to click.
- After that, the new tab will open in the browser.
- You have to give appropriate PF office state that you maintaining EPF account.
- Now, you can see plenty of empty boxes that you need to fill and it essential to know the EPF balance.
- The important details like employee pf account number, the name of the candidate, mobile number, and finally tick agree.
- Before you click submit button you have to make sure all the given details right or not or else need to modify can click reset.
- After the completion of changes, you can click submit button and the web page will display the current balance that you maintaining in your EPF account.
- Besides, you can receive the EPF balance through the mobile inbox.
Checking EPF balance via UAN: It is the unique and right way for all customers to enrol in the EPF conspiracy. This number never changes while you change pf account number or employee. The unique number allot to each and every customer under this scheme. By the use of this UAN, you can know the pf account balance amount.
- First, you have to enter into the online official portal http://uanmembers.epfoservices.in/.
- Now, you have to provide the valid and exact UAN Universal Account Number.
- And then, you have to provide the mobile number that you registered.
- Because of, you can receive SMS to the mobile number.
- You have to choose EPF state accessible in the particular EPF office name list.
- Now, enter carefully captcha code in the box.
- You will get the pin along with epf balance details via mobile SMS.
- epf balance
- pf claim status
- pf transfer
- uan login portal
- pf withdrawal rules & TDS
- uan status
- uan activation
- provident fund scheme
- unified member portal
- uan helpdesk login
- epf payment
Checking EPF balance via Missed Call or SMS: Most of the individuals who have epf account choose this way to know the balance of ease and efficacy. You don’t need to connect your mobile with the online so you can access at anytime and anywhere without trouble. You have to keep the valid UAN number and registered mobile number. Now, you can give missed call to the specific toll-free mobile number 011-22901406 and you can get SMS pf number, name based on the EPF database records and age. You have to keep UAN, PAN or Aadhar number to know the EPF balance. Once you integrated the UAN number, you can make a call or give missed call to get epf details via SMS.
Checking EPF balance through the mobile app: The mobile app is specially designed for Smartphone users who have an android phone can access the mobile app to know current EPF balance. The main aim of the mobile app has to reduce the people effort and time while they go to search and know the balance in simple ways.
- First, you have to open EPF mobile app on your Smartphone.
- Click member under the specific option.
- Now click passbook or balance and enter UAN twelve digit number.
- Provide registered mobile number and system will analyse mobile number.
- You have to check out the given details correct or need to make a change.
- If you are given information correctly, you can get EPF balance amount and all other details on the mobile app like Aadhar number, candidate date of birth, name, PAN for a tax deduction, previous month EPF contribution and some other details.
- Get ready to try all these methods to know the EPF balance.