What are the documents requiring to applying for a passport application?
Required for Passport: A passport is a must when you plan to travel to your country of residence. It is an identity card that endorses your legitimate citizenship. Without a valid passport, you will be able to permit to enter any country. When you are planning to travel for any place and then you can simply use your passport is safe as well as well taken care of.
• The counter of the passport office
• Speed post center
• District collections center and also
• Passport collection center
Documents required for passport Proof of ID & residence :
- • Ration card, voter id
- • Utility bills include water tax bill, telephone as well as electricity bill.
- • Running bank account or income tax assessment order of last 3 years
- • Appointment letter is of reputed or trustworthy companies on letterhead and certificate from tehsildar as proof if you are resident in a village.
required for passport
Proof of date of birth and educational qualifications for the passport:
- • Birth certificate and
- • School certificate
- Six photographs like black and white or color:
- • You can give a photo and view of full face against a light background as well as takes with colored or dark glasses and in uniform are not acceptable.
- • You can 4 photos posted on the form as well as signed in partly on the photo on the application form and remaining photos to be on page 5 of the application form as well as unsigned on the passport application registration form.
Hence, these are the documents that documents are needed for applying for the passport when you can travel from the country with the use of a passport. So, you want to apply for a apply then, you can consider above those documents and then only you can apply for a passport application.