Simple Guidelines For Making Aadhar Card Correction
Aadhar card is a unique identification of Indians made and provided by government people those who are all Indian citizen. If you find any error in your aadhar card, immediately correct it by using the easiest ways. However, a number of ways is available to correct it, but you want to choose the right and simple way. You may require making any necessary correction in your aadhar card from time to time. This is essential if you find any mistake in your personal details. You will not correct the mistakes then you can face many problems in future, so want to correct at the right time. This is the time to correct the mistakes of your personal details in aadhaar card. There are many reasons why you want to correct aadhar card. The first most reason is your original details may somehow turn up to be wrongly printed due to any technical or human errors. Another important reason candidates need to update their information due to changing situation with some factors like name, date of birth and address. If you change your native place, then you want to update or change the residential address in aadhaar card. You can go for making a correction on the card, you must remember that you can make correction or updates only to the following heads such as gender, address, date of birth, name and mobile number.
Steps to make aadhar card correction:
There are two main options are available to correct your aadhaar card such as through offline and online. Most of the people choose the online process because this is the simple way to correct your aadhaar card details. Updating or correcting your details through online is always a fast and easy way. For correcting details just need an official web portal. In order to update the details, the following steps are useful for you.
- Step 1: candidates want to log in the official website like https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update.
- Step 2: candidates need to enter their password to log in to the account
- Step 3: after login the account you want to update the aadhar number. Need documents for changing the information like date of birth, name and address. Candidates need to scan the documents effectively.
- Step 4: after submission of the documents verification is done through BPO services.
- These are the simple steps help to update or correct your details in aadhar card. Make use of the steps to feel convenient.