How to book an appointment for a aadhaar card application process
The aadhaar card is a unique identification number which is used for several purposes opening a bank account, passports, phone connections as well as many others. The main purpose of the aadhaar was to create it easier as well as simpler for people to access government subsidies and have one specific number that would work as proof of address as well as proof of identity. Another the major reason is that the government has cited for the creation of this is helps curb illegal use of the country. It is a card that can replace the need for driver’s licenses or passports. It also does not identity a single person as part of a family nor can some individuals own more than one aadhaar number. It is a unique number which under a every person details are stored. An appointment is not strictly essential as you can just simply walk into the aadhaar center and enrol too. But, you are booking one then, you can sure that the entire process becomes a little bit smoother as well as it can aid sure that you do not have to wait in line for your turn. This is a very easy as well as simple thing to do and can do online also.
Booking Aadhar appointments from the online
Here are the provided some steps to booking an appointment from the online. So, if you want to book an appointment from the online, then you can try to follow those simple as well as easy steps.
- • Firstly, you have to visit the official website and then after the page loads, you will be presented with a form to book an appointment.
- • The initial part of the application form will collect all your personal details about you and your contact details.
- • They will ask you about the number of people those who need to come for this appointment.
- • You can select the city as well as a center that you wish to visit.
- • You will also be shown a choice to see the accessible slots where the booked slots will be marked in red as well as that also available ones in green.
- • After you have to pick the slot, then, you have to enter the date and time of the appointment in the third section.
- • Then, you will fix an appointment to confirm the visit. You can also change any of the details as you fix the appointments so make sure all the info entered by you is exact.
- So, these are steps to booking the appointment and apply the application process through the online website.